The #1 Reason Your Fitness Studio Will Dominate 2019
Learn incredible step-by-step strategies from the Top 5% of the fitness studios in the industry!
- Marketing/Advertising/PR: Learn How to Generate Tons of Leads
- Sales: Learn how to 10X your sales conversions
- Retention: Keep More of Your Members for Life
- and much more!
Some Sample Training Videos From LVRT
Advertising: Facebook Targeting
Marketing: Disrupt vs. Respond
Sales: Up-selling vs. Cross-selling
Retention: The Favorite Teacher
What Do You Get With LRVT?
LRVT (Loud Rumor Virtual Training) was created to help fitness studio owners have a place to learn everything they need to know to grow a successful fitness studio. The information below is just a taste of what’s in our members area, and all the information is proven. The trainings you’ll use are not just conducted by Mike Arce and Loud Rumor, but also by some of the most successful fitness studio owners and operators that we’ve flown in from all over the world to contribute to our lessons.
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- YouTube Ads
- Automated Emails / Text Campaigns
- Easy Landing Page Builds
- Chatbot Campaigns
- The Only 2 Reasons People Don’t Buy
- Overcoming Objections Beforehand
- How to Up-sell and Cross-sell
- Getting Members to Choose the Right Program
- Winning with Ancillary Sales
- How to Up-sell Someone When They Cancel
- How to Look at Your Studio’s P&L
- How Much Should a Studio CEO Make?
- What Should a Studio’s Salary Cap Be?
- What’s the Right Marketing Budget?
- The Top Numbers I Need to Understand
- How to Reinvest My Studio’s Profits
- Disruptive vs. Responsive Marketing
- The Top Offers in the Industry
- How to Write Ad Copy
- Understanding Marketing Principles
- How to Position Your Pricing
- How to Get On Local TV 4-6X/month
- The Real Reason Members Quit
- Increasing LCV (Lifetime Customer Value)
- Sell More to Members to Keep Them Around
- Increase Referrals to Increase Retention
- “Future-Pacing” to Create Milestones
- How to Get Cancelled Members to Come Back
- How/Where to Find Top Employees/Contractors
- The Best Way to Interview and Onboard
- When/How to Promote to Increase Pay
- How to Deal With a Reluctant Employee
- How to Properly Train Employees
- Laws That Every Studio Owner Needs to Know
* There is no ending to these trainings. Think of it like Netflix. We are constantly adding more and more incredible trainings from amazing fitness studio owners so you can continue training yourself AND your team.
Training For Your Employees
Turn your fitness studio into a well-oiled machine by getting all of your people trained daily and measured.
At the end of every training (each is about 2 – 10 minutes long), there will be a quiz that they must pass to mark that training as complete. You, as the admin, will have a dashboard to see all of your employees and which trainings they’ve gone through, quizzes they’ve taken and passed, and notes they’ve taken.
Hold your team accountable to getting better and more knowledgable every day by the best in the industry!
Use the Best Tools in the Industry
As you’ve grown your business, you’ve probably learned about new, time-saving, money-making tools along the way that help you run a more efficient business.
We’ve interviewed the Top 5% of the fitness studios we work with to learn which tools, software, vendors, and apps they use in their companies.
Then, we’ve reached out to those companies to negotiate incredible deals that are exclusive to LRVT members and Loud Rumor Agency clients, as you’re automatically preferred vendors when you join!
LIVE Coaching Calls & Support
Each week, there will be LIVE group coaching calls with Mike Arce, his team, and/or other incredible coaches that represent thought leaders and successful entrepreneurs in the fitness studio space.
This is where we can review campaign submissions to explain why something may not be working as well as you’d like, while also providing recommendations to get better results in those particular areas.
Each coaching call will be themed for a particular category such as sales, marketing, advertising, retention, etc.
You’re never alone at LRVT. One of the most valuable pieces to our membership is the community of the many other fitness studio owners and fitness professionals that are sharing challenges and successes of their own.
Many of our members connect even outside of the group to help each other grow together!
If You Join Today, You’ll Also Get:
Free Copy of Fitness Marketing Secrets
Once you sign up, we’ll also send you a free copy of Mike’s top rated fitness marketing booklet, Fitness Marketing Secrets, How to Destroy Your Competition in the Fitness Industry.
1. Avoiding Obscurity
2. Three Things to Never Do!
3. Swipe Your Competitor Traffic
4. Help, Collect, then Target!
5. Text Power
6. Chatbots, The New King
7. Your Marketing Budget
8. Is This You?
9. Take Yourself to School
Who is Mike Arce
Mike is the CEO and Founder of Loud Rumor, the #1 Agency for Fitness Studios and Independent Gyms throughout the world. Loud Rumor has now worked with nearly 1,500 fitness studios and roughly 40 major fitness franchises such as F45, Orangetheory Fitness, Club Pilates, Bikram Yoga, CYCLEBAR, Fit Body Boot Camp, SPENGA, and many more.
Mike is also the host of top fitness business podcast, The GSD Show, and top fitness business conference, GSDCON. Mike’s strategies for marketing, advertising, sales, and culture development have been featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, Digital Marketer, Gym Owner Monthly, and many other major publications.
Being in the fitness industry for 7 years prior to his 10 years in the sales and marketing industry, Mike has developed a great grasp on both and how they work together. Mike and his team at Loud Rumor have built LRVT to share these many proven strategies with the fitness business world.
Buy before times up and get instant access to:
- Bonus 1: MP3 Audio Version of Fitness Marketing Secrets
- Bonus 2: 20-pt. Checklist to Supercharge Your Facebook Page
- Bonus 3: 11 Proven Ways to Boost Your Studio’s Revenue
- Bonus 4: 25 Tools to Make Great Video for Your Studio Guide
- Bonus 5: How to Reach More Prospects With Chatbots
- Bonus 6: 7 Tools to Increase Sales in Less Time
People Just Like You That Have Worked With Us
Oscar Chavez, Owner of 3 Pilates Studios
“Our results have been tremendous! We have been able to not just grow our 1st location, but was able to open a 2nd and 3rd location thanks to the revenue. We get between 15-20 leads a day and that has made a huge impact on my business!”
Brittany Welk, Owner of LadyStrong Fitness
“It’s been an awesome experience! We’ve generated 160+ leads in our first 30 days. In the first 2 weeks of our campaign, we were signing up on average 1 person per day. We literally follow your system to the ‘T’.”
Daniel Nyiri, Owner of 8 4U-Fitness Studios
“We had about 32 leads instantly, and I was like, ‘this is unreal.’ In the 1st month, we scheduled 38 consults, 20+ showed, and we signed 16 at a minimum of $600/month. On average we bring in $10K – 12K/month in recurring revenue.“
Joann Spencer, Owner of IM=X Pilates Pittsburg
“I signed up and that was our game changer! I couldn’t believe how easy it was to bring new people in the door. Literally the first campaign we ran, it was on a Friday and on Monday we had 126 leads in my inbox!”
Shaun Bezuidenhout, Owner of FIT tec
“We’re on fire! I’ve gone through the entire learning center and I write down every way I can implement your teachings into my business. We’re committed to blowing up this year and we were very excited to find Loud Rumor!
Michael Boccio, Owner of BeachFit Training
“We’ve got a ton of leads! About 250 leads In 2 months and before that we were only getting about 10 leads per month. I’ve been through the entire learning center and it’s been amazing to be able to learn so much.”
Chris Koch, Co-Founder of Humming Puppy Yoga
“We’re seeing anywhere from 70 to 80 leads a day and converting around 6% of those leads into paying members, which is about 4-5 a day. We just opened our studio in New York City so to get revenue cranking is what’s most important and this has done exactly what we wanted it to.”
Bob Algard, Solid Rock Training
“I love the learning center! I had no idea how to handle these leads so I watched the videos like 20 times each. It’s done great things for me, my team, and business partner. It’s been fantastic and has helped us grow in a lot of ways.”