In this episode, I’m with Matt Kafora because he’s the franchise owner of 7 insanely profitable Orangetheory Fitnesses across Arizona. So, if you want to learn from a master at systematizing your business to run at peak performance, Matt’s the guy!
With Matt Kafora being an extremely successful entrepreneur and a fitness industry titan, I wanted to share his story. And, this story will show all studio owners firsthand how to run multiple profitable studio locations. Oh, here’s the best part: Without having to be there every day (or most days).
What You’ll Learn From Matt Kafora
- The sales process Matt Kafora used to scale from 1 to 7 locations.
- How to develop a thriving culture so your fitness studio leaves members wanting more.
- Matt’s hiring process and how it took him from 1 to over 125 employees.
- Building strong relationships with your employees so you can step out of the business.
- How to hire, train, and develop your employees.
- Setting up systems for all roles within your business.
- The right way to get your team to embrace the sales process.
- How to develop a system for managing your member’s experience.
- The only time you should consider opening a new location.
- Financials you should track and how often to look at them.
Things We Mention In This Episode
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.