Do you know how to get into incredible shape? Of course you do! Do you know how to grow your fitness studio and hit membership capacity? Hmmm, that’s tricky… Actually it’s not, and this training will help you master it!
IN FACT, it’s no different from getting into incredible shape.
Master Successful Fitness Studio Math
When it comes to getting into incredible shape, you track everything. You know exactly how many calories in vs. calories out. On top of that, you’re a master of reps + weights + sets progression.
You know, mathematically, mentally, and physically what it takes to craft the perfect, healthy physique. Luckily, your fitness studio business is no different.
You have your WHY, you have the right mentality, and you’ll put in the physical labor to make your fitness business successful… so really, it all comes down to math:
- How many members do I need for what number of months/years to hit capacity?
- What number of members is that per month/year?
- So then, how many leads do we close per month/year? > What’s that percentage? > Could that percentage increase with MORE leads per month?
- What number of leads per month will have us hitting our monthly/annual membership goals?
- How much does it cost to obtain those leads?
So on and so on… when you break it down exactly the way you would when you’re setting fitness goals, and you take the necessary DAILY actions to get there, the possibilities are endless.
Like A Personal Trainer For Your Fitness Business
Sticking with the getting in great shape analogy, one thing you’ll need to ensure success:
- Lifting weights properly (generating enough leads)
- Giving it your all (selling memberships)
- Sticking with your nutritional goals (multiplying your numbers with referrals)
- Knowing the best, most-effective techniques, warm-ups, routines, etc. (ancillary sales, no show fees, retail, etc.)
…Is a personal trainer for your fitness studio. With that said:
In this episode, I act like a personal trainer for the team at Opex Fitness. I help them master the best sales and marketing techniques while role-playing each possible scenario with them. It’s powerful.
This Opex Fitness Mastery covers things like:
- Squashing the fitness sales objection “What are your prices?”
- The absolute best way for fitness studios to run digital advertising.
- Making sure you’re hiring and leading the right team.
- Role-playing what to say on sales calls.
This is one of those trainings where EVERYTHING you need to grow your fitness studio is covered, conquered, and mastered. So, grab a note pad, a pen, and maybe some popcorn, and start watching!
What You’ll Learn About Become A Master At Sales And Marketing For Your Fitness Studio:
- How to squash common fitness studio sales objections
- The most effective way to run Facebook and Instagram ads
- How to generate leads and close more memberships
- The best people to hire and where to find them
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.