In this episode, I’m with sales guru Mark Richardson. He’s the former Global Performance Director of F45 Training HQ and current owner of multiple F45 fitness studios in Australia.
Mark has trained hundreds of F45 studios on their sales process and has established himself as a membership sales guru in the fitness industry.
Mark and I sit down to discuss how you can successfully transition your fitness studio from presale to an open location with hundreds of paying members!
Every Sales Guru Knows The Math And How To Improve Their Numbers
One of the things you’ll learn from Mark in this episode is the power of a weekly payment schedule.
What You’ll Learn From This Sales Guru
- The different buying personalities of leads and how to sell to them
- Mark’s exact strategy for running a successful presale campaign
- How to create passive urgency in the sales process
- Hire and train high performing membership sales employees
- Why you’re 9x less likely to get a hold of a lead after 5 min
- How 20% of what you’ve learned in sales training is forgotten in 2 weeks
- Increase your leads show-up rate by 80%
- Mark’s strategy for overcoming the price objection in presale
- How to fill up classes outside of primetime hours
- And tons more!
What We Mention In This Episode
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.