Jill and Josh Stanton of Screw the Nine to Five quit their day jobs and created a successful online business, and now they teach others how to do the same. They have 800+ current members, and they’ve built a huge online community for entrepreneurs. In this episode, Mike Arce asks exactly how they did it.
What You’ll Learn
- How to create engagement in Facebook groups to effectively build and grow your business
- What Jill and Josh did to get 800+ paying members & how they retain them
- The #1 thing people look for in a business
- How to turn your website traffic into money
- Ways to get attention online so that more people know about you and your business
- And TONS more
What We Mention In This Episode
- Screw the Nine to Five
- 7 Simple Conversation Sparkers to Engage Your Facebook Group
- GSD Show Episode 071: MYZONE Co-founder: How He Sold 600,000 Heart Rate Monitors
- Catch Me If You Can
- GSD Show Episode 016: Best Offers to Get New Members in Your Fitness Studio
- Screw the Nine to Five Community
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.