The SEO game constantly changes… and if you don’t keep up with Google’s algorithms, your website’s ranking drops. I interview an online marketing master, Jay Feitlinger, and he clears up common SEO myths that people often ask about. Jay is the CEO of StringCan Interactive and has worked with organizations like the World Trade Centers Association and Under Armour. In this episode, he shares strategies and tools to help you improve your website’s rankings.
What You’ll Learn
- The same strategies Jay uses for companies that have paid up to $800,000/year to work with him
- What huge change Google will make in October and how to prepare for it
- All about Google’s algorithm – what it is, how it works, and how often it changes
- What word to watch out for when hiring someone to do your SEO
- The best tools to improve your SEO so that your website ranks higher
- And TONS more
What We Mention In This Episode
- StringCan Interactive
- Top 25 Tools for SEO
- GSD Show Episode 020: The Value of Finding Your Niche in the Fitness Industry
- MOZ’s Free SEO Tools
- GSD Show Episode 072: HubSpot: Creating Your Digital Footprint
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.