Midwest Performance is a fitness studio for women in Illinois that went from $0 to $600,000 in revenue in just 1 year. Co-founders Marciea Allen and Brittany Welk knew that in order to succeed, they had to spend tons of time learning and creating processes… so that’s exactly what they did. In this episode, I talk to them about how they did it and what led to their success.
What You’ll Learn
- The huge mistake they made in their previous businesses & what they did differently for their current studio
- Automation tools that make it easier for you to track and schedule leads
- How they generated 389 leads with a 6-week challenge
- What books taught them how to manage their business more efficiently
- The aspect of your business that not enough owners focus on
- How to use eye contact to close more leads
- And TONS more
What We Mention In This Episode
- Midwest Performance
- Top 10 Tips for a More Profitable Business
- GSD Show Episode 024: Billy Gene: Use Facebook Live to Get More Fitness Members
- The E-Myth Revisited
- GSD Show Episode 068: Mike Arce: The Sales Game
- Cardone Zone
- Marketing in Your Car
- Internet Traffic Jam
- The Power of Broke
- GSD Show Episode 062: Grant Cardone: Who’s Got My Money?
- GSD Show Episode 047: Winning the Fitness Financial Game
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.