Today I sit down with Matt Hale, CEO of ACU Development, the franchisor of Modern Acupuncture. In just 10 months of being founded, they sold 300+ regional developer and franchise licenses, setting them up to be one of the fastest growing franchises ever. Matt is a franchising expert, and we talk about what led him to turn his business concept into a successful reality.
What You’ll Learn
- How Matt sold 300+ franchise licenses in less than 1 year
- What he did to raise $500K at 23 years old
- The #1 reason why franchises fail
- The no-brainer skill you need to develop to be a great salesperson
- Matt’s three M’s for upselling
- How your business can implement healthy competition to drive higher performance
- The “burger first, then fries” concept & why it matters
- What the best business owners do differently
- Metrics you need to measure for your business
- And TONS more!
What We Mention In This Episode
- How to Know If Franchising Is Right for You
- Modern Acupuncture
- The Joint
- Massage Envy
- Scaling Up
- GSD Show Episode 062: Who’s Got My Money?
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.