Veronique James, owner of The James Agency, discusses the different public relations and marketing efforts that have been proven most successful for fitness studios and their overall brand development. Veronique covers the exact resources and strategies she’s used to grow not only her own company, but the businesses she’s helped excel as well.
What You’ll Learn
- How to hustle with authenticity when you’re just starting out
- How to gain more exposure for your fitness studio without using a budget
- Where to learn business skills, leadership, and management
- The importance of integrity in owning and operating your business
- How to develop a strong brand campaign
- The important metrics that your fitness studio should constantly track
What We Mention In This Episode
- The James Agency
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization
- Peloton Cycle
- A/B Testing Fitness Studio’s Ads
- Loud Rumor agency
- Inc. Magazine article on Email Marketing
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Be sure to tune in next week as we cover “Winning the Fitness Financial Game” … we’re talking accounting, bookkeeping, and more. Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes. To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.