Today we welcome our 2016 Summer Intern, Christina Hamra, to the show! She interviews me on the different strategies and ways Loud Rumor has built a team of A-players that have allowed the company to scale and operate without me. In this episode, you’ll learn how to build the right culture that’ll bring in more profit for your fitness business.
What You’ll Learn
- How to get your employees to want to work harder, get along with one another, and produce their best quality
- Where to find A-players for your business
- How to develop an incredible culture whether you have 400+ or 6 employees
- Strategies that’ll encourage your employees to think creatively, come up with new ideas, and grow at a much faster rate
- How to handle negative employees within your business
- Strategies to manage millenials
What We Mention In This Episode
- Christina’s Summer Internship at Loud Rumor
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- The Zappos Experience by Joseph Michelli
- Multipliers by Liz Wiseman
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when we learn how one fit pro went from 7 to 70,000 paying fitness members. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.