In this episode, we learn how to attract huge amounts of new members and how to hire employees that will take care of them for the long run. Our guests on this episode are Lesley Robertson and Audra Weinstein, and together, they own 5 Orangetheory locations. Each one serves over 700 members in a roughly 3,000-square-foot facility, and their most successful location has close to 1,000 members just at the one studio. Today they’re letting us in on their secret (hint: it includes pre-sales).
What You’ll Learn
- The 12-week process to get the word out about your new fitness studio
- How to cross-market between your business and your neighbors
- The Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) you should monitor to make your business successful
- How to tell if a potential trainer is a good fit for your studio
What We Mention in This Episode
- Wildflower Bread Company
- Episode 025: Growing Your Fitness Studio Like a Boss
- Net Promoter Score
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when we learn about the best branding strategies for your fitness studio. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.