In this episode, we learn how top fitness professionals bring in more income for their studios and provide more value to their customers. Our guest is Tommy Baker, a fitness entrepreneur who specializes in online training and coaching.
What You’ll Learn
- The key difference between management and leadership
- The mindset you need to run a truly successful fitness studio
- The one formula you should memorize to get the most value from your fitness members
- The role that self-worth plays in your fitness business success
- Want to improve your sales skills? Ask yourself THIS question
What We Mention in This Episode
- Tommy Baker
- Resist Average Academy
- Episode 011: How Successful Companies Look at Their Business, Customers, and Competitors
- Koko FitClub
- Start With Why, by Simon Sinek
- Leaders Eat Last, by Simon Sinek
- Drive, by Daniel Pink
- TED Talk by Kelly McGonigal: How to Make Stress Your Friend
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when we learn how to boost your presale numbers and retain employees longer. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.