Growing your fitness studio like a boss
By The GSD Show | October 18, 2016
In this episode, we learn how to get members into your fitness studio, get them engaged, and keep them coming back. Our guest is Liberty Harper, the U.S. franchise director of EnVie Fitness. She started her own fitness studio at the age of 21, and by 24, had grown it to a national franchise with 60+ locations. Now she’s killing it at the EnVie Fitness in Encinitas, CA.
What You’ll Learn
- The right staff to hire for your gym’s success
- What to say to get people into your studio when they sign up
- An easy way to catch students after class
- The non-salesy way to ask for the sale
- A step-by-step sales process that gets results
- The subject line that’s guaranteed to get email open rates
- Have a member who wants to cancel? Here’s how to keep them
- How to use Facebook groups to build a community for your members
What We Mention in This Episode
- BOLD the Mindbody conference
- EnVie Fitness
- Episode 018: How to Use Facebook Groups to improve Customer Service and Retention
- Curves for Women
- Myzone heart rate monitors
- Polar heart rate monitors
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when we learn how to grow your fitness studio like a boss. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.