In this episode, we learn how to create content that gets your fitness studio noticed by the right customers and the media. Our guest is Scott Keppel, the owner of Scott’s Training Systems in Chandler, AZ. He found his niche empowering women through fitness after his wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. Since then, he’s worked with Miss America and Miss USA contestants, as well women recovering from breast cancer.
We recorded this episode at Genuine Fresche in Chandler, AZ. Their acai bowls, smoothies, and juices are chock-full of antioxidants and nutrients to keep you going … and they’re just so delicious. They have 3 locations in Chandler, Gilbert and Tempe, so check them out next time you’re in the area!
What You’ll Learn
- How to your fitness studio featured in the media over and over again
- How mindfulness can help you find your niche in the fitness industry
- How immediately increase your fitness studio’s scalability
- How to help your fitness customers stay on track with nutrition
- How to never run out of content ideas
What We Mention in This Episode
- Scott’s Training Systems
- Genuine Fresche
- Bally Total Fitness
- NASM Optima Conference
- 3TV Phoenix
- The Fit Guide to Post Breast Cancer Recovery
- Episode 020: The Value of Finding Your Niche in the Fitness Industry
- Miss USA Beauty Pageant
- Miss America Beauty Pageant
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when we learn how to turn your fitness studio into a successful franchise. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Feel free to ask in the comments below, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.