In this episode, we learn how to harness the power of Facebook groups to increase retention and build a community for your fitness studios members. Our guest this week is Chloe Brooks, the Marketing Manager here at Loud Rumor. She writes all of Loud Rumor’s content (including this article) and manages all of the social profiles for Loud Rumor and the GSD Show.
What You’ll Learn
- How to make people want to recommend your studio
- How to engage your fitness studio’s members on social in a way they love
- The 5 Facebook groups every successful studio needs
- How to build your Facebook following with Facebook Live
- The missing piece to your customer service formula
What We Mention in This Episode
- Facebook Groups
- The 5 Facebook Groups Your Fitness Business Needs to Thrive
- Envie Fitness Encenitas
- How to Use Facebook Groups to Increase Traffic and Engagement
- Facebook Live
- Facebook Live is #KILLINIT
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when we learn how to use photography to boost your fitness studio’s public image. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Feel free to ask in the comments below, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.