In this episode, we learn how one of the biggest fitness manager platforms out there built an automated system that brings in leads without you lifting a finger. Our guest on the show is Amanda Patterson, the Vice President of Marketing at MINDBODY.
This episode was shot on location at the IDEA World conference in Los Angeles, California. Amanda was a speaker at this year’s event, which draws 14,000 fitness professionals from all over the world. Thanks for coming on the show, Amanda!
What You’ll Learn
- How reviews can give you credibility, and how you can get more of them
- Want to capture more customers? Here’s where to find them.
- How having a great offer affects your conversion rate
- The questions you need to ask to provide the best customer experience
- The best offers to get your fitness studio’s visitors coming back
What We Mention in This Episode
- Our Experience at the IDEA World Fitness Conference
- How Fitness Studios Can Use Snapchat to Grow Their Brand
- Pink Iron
- Orange Theory
- MINDBODY Blog
- The BOLD Conference
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when our awesome account manager and sales rep weigh in on the best free offers to bring people into your fitness studio. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Feel free to ask in the comments below, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes.