In this episode, we learn how Infusionsoft can help fitness studios use automation throughout their entire sales process, from lead gen to sign-up. Our guest this week is Gary Parker. He and I have known each other for years — in fact, Gary is the guy who convinced me to use Infusionsoft at Loud Rumor.
This episode was shot on location at the Infusionsoft office in Chandler, AZ. Their building is full of awesome features like a football field, a cereal bar, and inspirational quotes on the walls, but the coolest thing is what their software can do for fitness studios and their owners.
What You’ll Learn
- The 5 things you need to do to get fitness leads … and keep them coming back
- How to target your emails based on your leads’ interests
- How repetition can win you customers
- How to use tags to segment your email list
- The 3 ways to get referrals from your fitness customers
What We Mention in This Episode
- Episode 006: Holy Automation! Use Your Fitness Knowledge to Make Money While You Sleep
- Episode 008: OPEX Fitness: Building Your Online Personal Training Program
- Infusionsoft tags
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week to learn how 2 local crossfitters used their network to build something really awesome. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Feel free to ask in the comments below, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.