In this episode, we learn the mindset business owners need to succeed and how to use social media to spread a message and go viral. Our guests are AJ Richards and Danny Page, the founders of Rush Club Nation. This sport involves competitive lifting and it’s grown like crazy since their first show.
What You’ll Learn
- How to find the right people in your industry to collaborate with
- The importance of a mission and your “why”
- How to build your fitness network to create something great
- How to use social media to ignite your message and dive into a successful mindset
- Ways to create video using your cell phone
What We Mention in This Episode
- Rush Club Nation
- Start with Why (Simon Sinek)
- Rush Club’s Facebook
- Rush Club’s video
- Danny Page’s Facebook
- AJ Richards’ Facebook
- Rush Chicks
- Danny Page’s 7 Day Facebook Video Challenge
- Walt Disney Documentary
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week to learn how fitness studios can successfully use automation to get more customers. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Feel free to ask in the comments below, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.