In this episode, we learn genius tricks on how to build your personal fitness brand on social media. Our guest is Felicia Romero, a longtime fitness trainer and competitor who owns Fit Method and has built a massive social media following.
This episode was shot at Freshbox in Scottsdale, AZ. They serve up healthy, wholesome food made from scratch with real ingredients and no preservatives or fillers (they pinky swear). It’s the new-fashioned way of healthy eating.
What You’ll Learn
- How to reset when you lose your passion
- Why you should keep your personal social media separate from your business accounts
- Why getting fewer social media “likes” is better for your brand
- How to identify success, regardless of your fitness level
- The best offers to get more members into your studio
- How giving back can get your fitness studio the brand recognition it needs
What We Mention in This Episode
- Felicia Romero
- Felicia Romero’s Fit Method
- How Fitness Studios Can Use Snapchat to Grow Their Brand
Thanks for watching this week’s episode! Remember to tune in next week to learn how 2 local crossfitters used their network to build something really awesome. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Feel free to ask in the comments below, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes.To get each week’s episode set straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.