In this episode, we learn what it takes to run an online education course in the fitness industry. Our guest is once again Jim Crowell (if you didn’t see him in the previous episode, catch up here), the Director of Operations at OPEX Fitness. OPEX is a combination fitness facility and online training program that coaches CrossFit competitors, athletes, and new coaches through its online platform.
What You’ll Learn
- How to build a training program that’s tailored to each client
- Why an initial consultation with each client is the most important part of training
- The 12-month training plan for online coaching success
- The tools you need to host your own online training course
What We Mention in This Episode
- OPEX Fitness
- Episode 008: OPEX Fitness: Building Your Online Personal Training Program
- Total Coach Program
Thanks for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week to learn how to build your brand in an industry where branding is everything. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Feel free to ask in the comments below, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes. Let’s Get Sh*t Done!