In this episode, we talk about an obstacle that every Facebook ad campaign faces at some point: ad fatigue. Our guest is Robert Childers, one of Loud Rumor’s awesome Facebook ad strategists. He shares some workarounds that we use to bump our customers’ ads back into newsfeeds where they belong.
What You’ll Learn
- The #1 reason your Facebook ads stop performing
- Top strategies to bump ads back onto your audience’s newsfeeds
- Should you use Power Editor or Ads Manager?
- The easy way to make quality ad images even if you’re not a designer
Extra Stuff We Mention in This Episode
- Fit FLAVER
- Jabz Boxing
- Digital Marketer
- Power Editor
- Offers for fitness studios
- Fit Body Bootcamp
Thanks so much! Don’t forget to tune in next week when our guest reveals how automation can bring your fitness studio more customers and income, even while you sleep. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Feel free to ask in the comments below, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes. Let’s Get Sh*t Done!