Building a Team that Thrives Without You
By The GSD Show | May 24, 2016
In this episode we learn how to build a team that can run your fitness studio without you, and how your outlook on life affects your success. Our guest is Mycal Anders. He’s the owner of CrossFit PHX, a former bodybuilder, and one of the best performance coaches in Arizona.
This week’s episode was recorded at The Coronado, an eatery, coffee shop, and bar in Phoenix’s Coronado Historic Neighborhood. They offer a full vegetarian and vegan menu that features local ingredients and brews.
What You’ll Learn
- How to make sure your team embodies your core values from Day 1
- A unique approach to quality assurance that will make you feel like you’re back in college
- The non-salesy way to sell on social media (hint: it’s all about comfort)
- The perfect way to reconnect with no-shows
- How to provide value to prospective customers who haven’t made up their minds
- Why it’s sometimes best to go for a goal and figure out the details later
Extra Stuff We Mention in This Episode
- CrossFit PHX
- The Coronado
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Mycal’s Instagram
- CrossFit PHX Facebook
- The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne
- Rush Club
- Barbell Shrugged
- Barbell Logic
- The 10X Rule, by Grant Cardone
- Cryo PHX
Thanks so much for watching! Don’t forget to tune in next week as our guest tells us the secret to keeping your fitness studio’s Facebook ads fresh and effective. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Feel free to ask in the comments below, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes. Let’s Get Sh*t Done!