Tina Garza: Master Your Fitness Studio’s Money Game | The GSD Show
By The GSD Show | August 20, 2019
This episode is powered by:
In this episode, I’m with Cristina Garza, the bookkeeper that Loud Rumor and hundreds of fitness studio owners trust to manage their finances. As the Chief Number Cruncher of Accounting Prose, Cristina has also helped thousands of small business owners overcome their fear of numbers and master the money game.
As an expert in studio finances, she’s also been invited to speak on some of the biggest stages in the industry, including Mindbody’s BOLD Conference and GSDCON, the #1 Fitness Studio Conference on planet earth!
Enjoy this episode as we discuss mastering fitness studio finances to achieve financial freedom.
What You’ll Learn
- How and what you should pay yourself as a business owner
- What you should really be paying your employees
- How to calculate your member acquisition cost and what it should be
- The most important numbers successful CEO’s know and track
- Industry benchmarks to know where you stand with your finances
- The right way to track retention and forecast your financials
- Why most fitness studio owners struggle with financials
- and much more!
What We Mention In This Episode
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.