In this episode, I’m going to show you how tequila helped me save $140,000 in my business and took my monthly revenue from $0 to $42,000 within our first 2 years.
The Business Of Tequila…
As a small business owner, sometimes money can be scarce. Especially when you’re just starting out. So if you want to make it, sometimes you have to get creative.
That’s what I did… with tequila.
See, I started adding up how much money was going towards tequila at conferences, networking events, sales meetings, and so on.
It was astronomical!
So, I got creative to save money and help my company grow even faster…
Water Or Tequila? Who Can Tell?
Tequila is not only not free, it’s actually pretty expensive. So you can imagine, when you’re networking and building business relationships, the bill can add up significantly.
But, what if I gave the bartender a heads up?
What if I was able to convince the bartender to serve me water, which is free, and make it look like tequila instead?
You have to hear this story. And, it’ll probably make you look at your numbers, finances, and budget in a whole new light.
What You’ll Learn
- How to think outside the box to grow your business
- The importance of leveraging your network to grow your business
- How to be resourceful when you don’t have resources
- Why you’ll grow much faster as a business when you’re creative
- The art of closing deals with creativity
- Why running ads alone won’t help you scale
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.