Employee turnover costs can destroy your gym’s budget. I’m going to show you why expensive employees actually save you money and make you more profitable.
Avoid Employee Turnover By Not Going Cheap
Just like anyone else you hire, you’ll end up paying more. Let’s say you hire the cheaper plumber and a week later you find out that plumber did a bad job, used. cheap parts, and now you have a more expensive fix on your hands.
If you want to eliminate employee turnover costs, hire more expensive employees. When you acquire and pay for A Players, they’ll stay. They’re just as invested in success as you are.
EXPENSIVE EMPLOYEES ARE CHEAP AND PROFITABLE! In this GSD episode, I’m going to tell you exactly why and how cheap employees are more expensive. So, if you want to profit faster, watch this episode!
What You’ll Learn About Employee Turnover Costs
- What you should look for first when hiring employees
- Why you should hire people that are better than you
- What’s actually more important… character or skill?
- Where to look for the ideal employee
- How to reach out to A Players and recruit them
- What you should pay for rockstar employees
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.