When many small business owners think of marketing, they think running ads and creating content.
The fact is, you’re marketing all the time, with everything you do. It may be unintentional marketing, but it’s still marketing. So be careful with what you do and how you do it.
In this episode, I share how your overall experience in your business can tilt the heads of your visitors when done right. This is important if you want them to tie that “impressed” feeling with you whenever your name comes up.
That’s much better than having the “like everyone else” feeling, which causes people to price shop and nickel and dime.
What You’ll Learn
- How to present your business to the marketplace
- The reason leads don’t remember you
- How to get people interested in your business
- Why people don’t just buy the workout
- How people are subconsciously making decisions about your business
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.