CULTURE OVER EVERYTHING
We don’t blame you! After winning several awards such as Phoenix Business Journal’s #1 Best Place to Work and repeat winners of Ad Agency of the Year, this is an incredible environment to learn, develop your career, and help fitness businesses grow in a super fun atmosphere!
Working at Loud Rumor has been amazing. The atmosphere is incredible and the team is highly motivating. The GSD (Get Sh!t Done) attitude is a mantra I live by, both in the office as well as my personal life. I’m very happy working with the company!
Loud Rumor - Video Producer
AN AWARD WINNING WORKPLACE
AN AWARD WINNING WORKPLACE
AN AWARD WINNING WORKPLACE
Don’t see a position that’s right for you?
We are always looking for talented people to add to our team! Submit your resume and we’ll see if you’re the right fit.
Junior Account Manager
Are you passionate about marketing, advertising and customer service? Are you driven, ready to work hard and spend your days in a fun and supportive environment with room to grow? This is a great entry-level opportunity to learn digital marketing strategies and build campaigns using Facebook ads, automation and email. You will use our proven lead generation system to drive hundreds of qualified leads each month for our members. A highly performing Junior Account Manager can look forward to promotion opportunities into an Account Manager role, where they will develop and maintain long-term relationships with each client, and act as the main point of contact for the fitness studio owners they manage all over the globe.
We’re Loud Rumor – the #1 agency for fitness studios and independent gyms, located in N. Scottsdale, Arizona!
We specialize in marketing solutions that produce AMAZING results for local and national companies. We’re growing and looking for a smart, driven and creative Digital Marketing, Junior Account Manager. The ideal team member would bring high energy, incredible people skills, attention to detail, and want to grow with our company. The Junior Account Manager acts as a support for the Account Managers and the agency side of the business, and is responsible for building marketing/advertising campaigns and communicating clearly to all those involved. As our company continues to grow, you’ll have a unique opportunity to grow and help shape our team, and potentially promote into the Account Management role. The ideal candidate might have basic knowledge and experience in the areas of digital, social, web, and PPC marketing as well as experience working in an agency environment (not required). Those looking for growth opportunities and to gain valuable marketing experience with an amazing company are encouraged to apply. This position is full-time and based in north Scottsdale, AZ. You will be expected to work from the office during regular business hours, although we are temporarily working from home due to COVID-19. If you’re looking for a team oriented, crazy fun environment, then continue reading below. Those looking for growth opportunities and to gain valuable marketing experience with an amazing company are encouraged to apply!
You might be a great fit at Loud Rumor if:
✔︎ You LOVE working with people and helping them.
✔︎ You love being held accountable, holding others accountable, and you take feedback well.
✔︎ You’re extremely organized and meticulous. You take notes, manage your calendar, and always meet deadlines.
✔︎ You have a passion for marketing and an appreciation for fitness and wellness.
✔︎ You are always learning new things and looking for ways to improve.
✔︎ You’re adaptable and flexible.
✔︎ You handle pressure well and don’t get flustered easily.
✔︎ You approach every situation with the utmost kindness and a mentality of exemplary customer service.
✔︎ You love marketing and want to work with an agency that’s recognized as the best in its class.
Our Core Values
We have fun. We do what we say we’ll do. We’re honest in every category. We own. We think. We look out for each other.
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Free healthcare plan for employees
- Dental and Vision benefits
- 25 DAYS OF PAID TIME OFF every calendar year!
- An amazing group of co-workers and a top-notch company culture!
- Building digital marketing campaigns including (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Google Display, YouTube paid advertising, automation and email.
- Manage administrative and campaign tasks to ensure consistency of the production process and that deadlines and internal budgets are met on time.
- Work with Loud Rumor team to define social media and digital advertising plans and objectives, ensure adherence to budget and that expectations are met
- Collect and analyze campaign metrics to create campaigns with optimal performance.
- Think creatively, meet and collaborate with Account Managers to discuss and identify their client goals and needs.
- Regularly communicate with Agency Fulfillment Manager to best service accounts.
- Facilitate production schedules in conjunction with the production team.
- Issuing of daily status reports, timelines and other reporting tools.
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns via report measurement tools and offer creative solutions.
- Assist other team members in daily tasks as requested.
- Create and coordinate client reports and marketing plans as needed.
- Help with conducting research on prospective clients, industries and issues as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience (preferred):
- Highly organized and able to effectively handle multiple tasks, details and demands simultaneously
- Professional, assertive manner and ability to instill confidence in their collaboration with the Account Team.
- Task-oriented with a keen eye for details. Must be excellent at proofing.
- An eye for design and the ability to create aesthetically pleasing layouts and ads.
- Ability to continually analyze and optimize marketing platforms and concepts.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to build rapport with others and maintain relationships.
- Willingness to support account managers, traffic, production and creative teammates as the needs arise
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to comprehend technical products.
- Strong client and customer service mindset.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability/willingness to work outside normal business hours, based on business and clients’ needs.
- A flexible attitude with the ability to work hard and have fun at the same time.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience or internship experience (preferred)
- Facebook Ads: 1 year (preferred)
- Experience working in a Fitness Studio (preferred)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or other related field (preferred)
Starting salary: $40k per year, with amazing potential for salary growth
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ with temporary work from home due to COVID-19
Job Type: Full-time
Loud Rumor is an equal opportunity employer.