CULTURE OVER EVERYTHING
We don’t blame you! After winning several awards such as Phoenix Business Journal’s #1 Best Place to Work and repeat winners of Ad Agency of the Year, this is an incredible environment to learn, develop your career, and help fitness businesses grow in a super fun atmosphere!
Working at Loud Rumor has been amazing. The atmosphere is incredible and the team is highly motivating. The GSD (Get Sh!t Done) attitude is a mantra I live by, both in the office as well as my personal life. I’m very happy working with the company!
Loud Rumor - Video Producer
AN AWARD WINNING WORKPLACE
AN AWARD WINNING WORKPLACE
AN AWARD WINNING WORKPLACE
Don’t see a position that’s right for you?
We are always looking for talented people to add to our team! Submit your resume and we’ll see if you’re the right fit.
Digital Marketing, Account Manager
Are you passionate about marketing, advertising and customer service? Are you driven, ready to work hard and spend your days in a fun and supportive environment? Loud Rumor’s Digital Marketing Account Managers are responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with each client, and act as the main point of contact for the fitness studio owners they manage all over the globe. They use our proven lead generation system to drive hundreds of qualified leads each month for the customers they manage.
We’re Loud Rumor – the #1 agency for fitness studios and independent gyms, located in N. Scottsdale, Arizona!
Our Core Values
We have fun. We do what we say we’ll do. We’re honest in every category. We own. We think. We look out for each other.
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Free healthcare plan for employees
- Dental and Vision benefits
- 25 DAYS OF PAID TIME OFF every calendar year!
- An amazing group of co-workers and a top-notch company culture!
- Understand clients’ needs and objectives and work closely with them throughout campaigns
- Manage communication with clients and clearly communicate client requests using tracking (workflow) software; carefully review/proof and confirm that changes were completed as requested
- Building campaigns using Facebook ads, automation and email
- Manage administrative and campaign tasks to ensure consistency of the production process and that deadlines and internal budgets are met on time
- Work with Loud Rumor team and customers to define social media and digital advertising plans and objectives, ensure adherence to budget and that expectations are met
- Collect and analyze Web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per click.
- Think creatively, meet and collaborate with clients to discuss and identify their goals and needs
- Regularly communicate with Agency Fulfillment Manager to best service accounts
- Assist other team members in daily tasks as requested
- Work with the COO, CEO, creative and other staff to assist with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Act as the link between the client and Loud Rumor by maintaining regular contact and ensuring effective communication flow
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and communicate client invoice amounts to Agency Fulfillment Manager for billing purposes
- Facilitate production schedules in conjunction with production team
- Issuing of daily status reports, timelines and other reporting tools
- Create and coordinate client reports and marketing plans
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns via report measurement tools and offer creative solutions
- Help with conducting research on prospective clients, industries and issues as needed
Skills and Experience (preferred):
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a closely related discipline
- 2-3 years in digital marketing account management in an advertising agency
- Experience using Facebook Business Manager, Wistia, Infusionsoft, Zapier and ClickFunnels
- Knowledge of ad sets, ad spend, re-targeting, and lead tracking
- Highly organized and able to effectively handle multiple tasks, details and demands simultaneously
- Professional, assertive manner and ability to instill confidence in and lead clients
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build rapport with others and maintain relationships
- Willingness to support other account managers, traffic, production and creative teammates as the needs arise
- Demonstrated ability to translate conceptual ideas and complex client feedback into coherent and actionable creative requests
- Strong written and oral communications skills and ability to comprehend technical products
- Strong client and customer service mindset
- Keen eye for details, must be excellent at proofing
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to keep both internal and external team members on task
- An eye for design and the ability to create aesthetically pleasing layouts and ads
- Ability to continually analyze and optimize marketing platforms and concepts
- Ability/willingness to work outside normal business hours, based on business and clients’ needs
- A flexible attitude with the ability to work hard and have fun at the same time
- Account Management: 1-2 years (Strongly preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 1-2 years (Strongly preferred)
- Facebook Ads: 1 year (Preferred)
- High School Diploma or GED