More than 500 million people watch video on Facebook every day … and 64% of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos. Video content is an awesome way to get your studio in front of more people and generate more leads.
There are two options when it comes to video:
- Record it ahead of time and upload it to the social media platform you want to share it on. Native videos, which are directly uploaded opposed to sharing a link, have 10X higher reach than YouTube links.
- Do a live video. 80% of people would rather watch live video from a brand than read a blog. People also spend 3X longer watching video on Facebook when it’s live.
But for those of you who aren’t sure where to start or what topics to create videos about, here are 15 simple video ideas:
- What to Eat Before and After a Workout
- Good Carbs VS Bad Carbs
- Good Fats VS Bad Fats
- Thoughts on Diets Such as Paleo, Keto, Atkin
- Vegan: Pros and Cons
- The Best Breakfast Foods
- Is it Bad to Eat Before Bed?
- How Much Water Should I Really Drink Every Day?
- What are the Most Effective and Healthy Supplements?
- To Stretch or Not to Stretch and When to Do it
- What’s the Best Time to Work Out?
- The Truth Behind Fruits and Vegetables
- When it Comes to Chicken, White Meat or Dark Meat?
- Best Exercises to Burn Fat
- The 8 Benefits of Yoga
These are just 15 ideas, but there are countless topics that you could write about. Think about the questions that you get asked the most by your members or topics that you see are trending online. If the topic is valuable to your members, it’s worth creating a video about.
85% of Facebook videos are watched without audio. To increase the amount of time people watch your videos by up to 12%, add captions. When you add captions to your video, people are likely to watch it longer and engage with it.
The videos you produce don’t need to be filmed with expensive equipment. A quick Facebook Live video or recorded video from your phone works great. But if you want to invest in camera equipment to make your videos even better, check out “25 Tools to Make Great Video for Your Fitness Studio on Any Budget.”
Do you have other video ideas that have gotten a lot of engagement? Leave a comment below and let us know!
Mike Arce is the CEO and founder of Loud Rumor, a lead generation company for fitness studios and independent gyms that supports their customers with sales training and techniques to grow and scale.
Mike has spoken for companies like Infusionsoft, the Better Business Bureau, ASBA, and Local First – all on the topic of Local Business Internet Marketing. He has a passion for local businesses and helping them grow. You can get fresh, updated tips from Mike here.